- She only weights 20 lbs 3 oz and is 29 inches long. A peanut somewhere in the 40-50% range.
- That big ol' noggin has her head in the 95th %...nice....
- She is all over the place cruising along furniture and crawling and is starting to let go getting stronger and more balanced every day.
- A chatter box is an understatement.... says, "mama, ball, dada, baba, caca" (that is what she calls the dogs, started with Rocko, now they are all caca) and a jillion strings of "goo goo ga ga's".
- Waves hi & bye bye with both hands..never just one. Claps hands, high fives, does 'so big' and blows kisses.
- We have been working on some signs and does them but never at the right times.
- LOVES her toys and has a billion of them. Her favorite changes everyday but right now her fav's are a doll, piano, drum, and the little people jeep and person that came in it.
- Hasnt eaten baby food in a couple of months because she gets mad when fed, little miss independant HAS to feed herself. She loves vegetables and we have to hide fruit in other things to get her to eat it. She HATED cake at her birthday but loves ice cream. The transition to milk is complete and with her sensative tummy we did it very slow and had no problems. Nice to not have that $22 a week expense! Still have not given her any french fries or fried foods. We figure she'll eat enough crap in her lifetime we can keep it healthy a little longer.
- Anytime she hears music she starts bouncing and clapping and waves to almost everyone we pass in the store that makes eye contact with her.
She is the love of our lives and we treasure every milisecond we get to be with her!